Is Accounting for me?
- Are you good with numbers?
- Would you like flexibility in job type and working hours?
- Are you analytical?
What is Accounting and what are my pathway options when I graduate?
The Accounting courses give you the knowledge and skills you need to get a job in almost any industry, quickly. You might like to start in an accounting firm, government department or perhaps in a large company in bookkeeping, accounts administration, accounts payable or receivable, payroll or financial administration. You could also further your studies in an Accounting, Commerce or Management degree at university.
What is the success rate of ABA graduates?
- Over 97%* who wanted jobs found them within 12 weeks of graduating
- 100% who wanted university entrance got into their first or second choice, most with credit
How long is my course?
ABA fast-track courses generally take half the time or less than TAFE or Uni which means you get into a job or Uni you want, sooner.
Diploma of Accounting (FNS50210)
Advanced Diploma of Accounting (FNS60210)
What are the benefits of jobs in the Accounting industry?
- You get paid to work with numbers
- You get an insight into the key metrics that drive different businesses in different industries
- You can pick and choose your industry, every industry needs Accountants and Bookkeepers
What subjects will I study and what are the fees?
For a full list of units covered and to learn more about VET FEE-HELP and other payment options, please request a free information pack by clicking here.
When can I start?
Intakes: Please contact us for further information
Delivery: Full-time (3-4 days per week)
*students who have completed ABA internships